Terms, Conditions & Policies
Cancellations made up to thirty(30) days prior to your arrival date for 2-3 ROOMS and ninety (90) days for 4 OR MORE ROOMS will result in your deposit being refunded less a $25 processing fee of reservations 3 days or less OR $25 for the first three (3) days of a reservation then $25 per day for each day starting on the 4th day of your reservation until the last. If you must cancel less than 30 days for reservations of 2-3 rooms or 90 days for reservations of 4 or more rooms than you will not receive a refund on your deposit and will be responsible for the remainder of the balance on your reservation.
- If you must cancel later then the days permitted above, your full room rate will be billed at the time of cancellation if it has not already been billed.
- The hotel has the full authority to determine the class (individual or group) of a reservation being cancelled.
- Refunds are not given for early departures.
- You must call and speak with someone in order to cancel or alter your reservation. We can not accept cancellations or alterations via email or voice message.
- If you have made your reservation through a third party online travel agency, i.e. booking.com or expedia.com, you must cancel/alter your reservation directly with the third party online travel agency through which the reservation was created.
Our Guests are Important
If a guest is unhappy with their room we will offer you another room at the same price only in the event that another room is available. If there are no other rooms available and the guest would still like to leave a credit will be available for another date(s) – blackout dates will apply – The guest will not be refunded for the room.
- If you dispute a charge with the credit card company and lose guest shall be subject to a charge of $150.
- If the claim is for any part of an unpaid reservation that was not cancelled within the 10 day period the M22 Inn shall seek damages up to three times the amount left unpaid.
- If the claim is for damages caused to the room by the Guest the M22 Inn shall seek damages up to three times the amount left unpaid.
- In the event there is a dispute between the Guest and the M22 Inn and the amount of the dispute is less than $5,500 the parties agree to go to small claims court in Leelanau County, Michigan.
Please notify us if you require special arrangements and we will accommodate you. Luggage can be stored for early arrivals or late departures.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building.
- Smoking in the room will result in a $200 charge to your credit card on file.
- Pets are are allowed in select rooms with advanced reservations and a $10/night/pet fee.
- Reservations that are made individually but are in conjunction with an event (class) such as a wedding, family reunion, bachelor/bachelorette party, booking with friends, bike tour groups etc. will be considered a reservation of two (2) or more rooms.
- Late check outs are subject to a charge to be determined by the M22 Inn.
- Late check ins need to call to make special arrangements.
- A key is given to you at the time of check in. If the key is not returned a $15 lost key charge will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Rooms are to be left in a clean manner.
- Damages to the room will result in your credit card being charged for labor and materials to repair the damage.
- Guests agree to follow quiet hours between 11:00pm – 8:00am.
- Stayovers are tidied between 10-3, which includes removing trash in bins, straightening bed, replenishing coffee and replacing towels left in tub/shower. Bed linen changes are subject to $20 charge.