Terms, Conditions & Policies
- Single Room Reservations
- You will receive a refund of all amounts paid, less $35 for the first three nights of your reservation plus an additional $25 for every additional night if you cancel your reservation more than:
- Ten (10) days in advance if your stay is three (3) or fewer nights: or Twenty-one (21) days in advance if your stay is more than three (3) nights.
- Multi-Room Reservations
- You will receive a refund of all amounts paid, less $35 per room for the first three nights of your reservation plus an additional $25 per room for every additional night if you cancel your reservation more than:
- Thirty (30) days in advance if you reservation is for two (2) or three (3) rooms; or Ninety (90) days in advance if your reservation is for four (4) or more rooms.
- Single Room Reservations
- The distinction between single and multi-room reservations is at the Resort’s discretion. If you fail to cancel your reservation within the refundable periods set forth above, you will be responsible for the entire price of your reservation.
- Refunds are not given for early departures.
- You must call and speak with someone in order to cancel or alter your reservation. We cannot accept cancellations or alterations via text, email, or voice message.
- If you have made your reservation through a third party online travel agency, e.g.. Booking.com or expedia.com, you must cancel/alter your reservation directly with the third party online travel agency through which the reservation was created
Our Guests are Important
If a guest is unhappy with their room we will offer you another room at the same price only in the event that another room is available. If there are no other rooms available and the guest would still like to leave a credit will be available for another date(s) – blackout dates will apply – The guest will not be refunded for the room.
- If you dispute a charge with the credit card company and lose guest shall be subject to a charge of $150.
- If the claim is for any part of an unpaid reservation that was not cancelled within the 10 day period the Maple Lane Resort Inn shall seek damages up to three times the amount left unpaid.
- If the claim is for damages caused to the room by the Guest the Maple Lane Resort shall seek damages up to three times the amount left unpaid.
- In the event there is a dispute between the Guest and the Maple Lane Resort Inn and the amount of the dispute is less than $5,500 the parties agree to go to small claims court in Leelanau County, Michigan.
Please notify us if you require special arrangements and we will accommodate you. Luggage can be stored for early arrivals or late departures.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building.
- Smoking in the room will result in a $200 charge to your credit card on file.
- Pets are allowed in select rooms with advanced notice and payment of the applicable pet fee of $35 per night for the first three nights of your stay. The fee will not increase past the third night. Please review our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- Reservations that are made individually but are in conjunction with an event (class) such as a wedding, family reunion, bachelor/bachelorette party, booking with friends, bike tour groups etc. will be considered a reservation of two (2) or more rooms.
- Late check outs are subject to a charge to be determined by the Maple Lane Resort.
- Late check ins need to call to make special arrangements.
- A key is given to you at the time of check in. If the key is not returned a $15 lost key charge will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Rooms are to be left in a clean manner.
- Damages to the room will result in your credit card being charged for labor and materials to repair the damage.
- Guests agree to follow quiet hours between 11:00pm – 8:00am.
- Stayovers are tidied between 10-3, which includes removing trash in bins, straightening bed, replenishing coffee and replacing towels left in tub/shower. Bed linen changes are subject to $20 charge.